Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Binance. In this section you will learn how to add your Binance to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Binance to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in into your Binance account
- Hover over to the Account Icon in the top right hand corner and Select ‘API Management’
- Enter a Name or Label for your API Key and click on “create”
- Click on “Edit Restrictions” and disable all permissions except the ‘Can Read’ option
- Then Click on ‘Save’
- Finally Enter your Key and your Secret into Accointing
How to track your Binance Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Binance, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your Binance historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your Binance portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Binance crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Binance transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at [email protected] or join our community board.