Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from FTX. In this section you will learn how to add your FTX to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect FTX to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- Then, scroll down the page until you find the API Keys option and click on “Create API Key”
- Following this, copy the API and Secret Key, and paste them on Accointing
- Finally, click on permissions and change them to “read only”
How to track your FTX Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from FTX, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your FTX historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your FTX portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your FTX crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your FTX transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at [email protected] or join our community board.